My Female Brain

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

To and Fro

"I think love it a scar that never really heals. You can be happy with Julius now and I know you are and I know it is genuine. But the fact that you and Greg never got to test the potential for a relationship because of essentially logistics, you're heart wont let it go. I think with time, the memory of you and him will slowly fade and you eventually wont care anymore. In time you'll realize that Greg was not the guy for you at this point in time. To speed up the process, I think you have to make yourself understand that you and Greg were in sync for a very brief period of time and now you guys are not in the same place in your lives. You guys are simply victims of circumstance. Victims of time and space. Don't fight it, you'll tire yourself out. Under different circumstances, under different time scales and space, you and Greg would fit. But under the current conditions it's impossible. And I think that's okay because there are so many guys out there, so many other combinations of circumstance, time and space that you can enjoy. The proof is Julius! All to say that I think it's normal to feel the way you feel. Be down to earth and make yourself realize that your lifepath is not in sync with his anymore. Sounds easy but I'm still struggling with it. Maybe it has to do with the fact that we live in a society where we get whatever we can. You want shoes, you get em'. I want Jordan, I don't get him?!? That makes no sense. But if we try to open our mind a little, we can start to realize why we can't be together. Alot is logistics.

Your lover girl."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home