My Female Brain

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Man I Never Kissed

Tall and handsome, blonde hair, blue eyes-the total cliché combination. His name was Christian. We met in Panama and we climbed for a week together. Agility, muscles, brains and looks. He had them all. He was the type of guy that you can't help but stare at because he is so beautiful. The type of man that models for Oscar de la Renta. I know, I didn't believe it until he showed me his billboards rolled up in the closet. Till this day, I do not know why I did not kiss him. The physical attraction was reciprocal and we both wanted eachother but were both too shy to do anything about it. Sad story, I know. I want t kick myself everytime I remember that I did not have the guts to kiss him.

3 Comments:

  • At June 4, 2008 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Ovett said...

    By 'climbed with him for a week in Panama' did you mean play rugby in montreal with him for years? By 'tall blond and handsome' did you mean short balding and mediocre looking? And by 'Christian' did you mean Ovett? 'Cause this really feels like a piece about me if you change a few adjectives around...

     
  • At June 14, 2008 at 7:00 PM , Blogger global_funker said...

    If it was about you, the title would read "The Man I would Never kiss".

     
  • At October 30, 2010 at 11:26 AM , Blogger Miss C. said...

    So are you saying I should just kiss those guys that I see on the street or in the restaurant because I will regret it later on?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home