Coffee Talk with No Coffee
Tonight I got home pissed at the world. More pissed off at Edmonton and the fact that snow removal trucks forgot how to do their job. Pissed at the fact that I didn't know cars were allowed to tailgate bicycles and pissed that my fridge was running on empty.
Then the phone rang, Lisa picked up and disarmed the ticking bomb like a professional. One thing I find difficult living in Edmonton is not having my girlfriends to go out for coffee and ...talk, communicate, complain, share thoughts about relationships, life, love, philosophy, religion. Every once in a while, it feels physically good to put life into perspective.
Tonight, I was lucky to have coffee talk over the phone. Miss you Lis!
Then the phone rang, Lisa picked up and disarmed the ticking bomb like a professional. One thing I find difficult living in Edmonton is not having my girlfriends to go out for coffee and ...talk, communicate, complain, share thoughts about relationships, life, love, philosophy, religion. Every once in a while, it feels physically good to put life into perspective.
Tonight, I was lucky to have coffee talk over the phone. Miss you Lis!


1 Comments:
At February 24, 2008 at 11:11 AM ,
This Girl said...
tonight i was having a night like that and you made it all ok..thats why i could never live without you! xx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home